Olympus Gymnastics club was founded in 2012 by Julie Edwards and operated out of local sports centres and Schools. In 2013 the club saw the membership expand dramatically and therefore moved into the current facility in 2013 on Llay Industrial Estate, Wrexham. The Club is ran by Paul and Julie Edwards, two of the highest qualified coaches in North Wales with a fantastic team of volunteers. In 2018, Olympus had outgrown the current facility and are expanded into the unit next door, re-designing the new space as well as the pre-existing space to help accommadate new members as well as optimising our current members potentials.
* To introduce children, young people and adults to gymnastics as an enjoyable physical activity.
* To offer an inclusive environment for all members.
* To provide facilities to encourage particpation in gymnastics and other physical activities.
* To provide volunteering oppurtunities for those with an interest in physical activity.
* To help children and young people develop their physical literacy, confidence, self discipline and social skills that can be transferred into everyday life.
All of our sessions are led by fully qualified members of staff and all of our gymnastics coaches are qualified through British Gymnastics and UK Sports Coaching at least to the level they coach.
OGC can offer a range of oppurtunities that can enhance knowledge and understanding of the fantastic sport of gymnastics and are constantly looking for new volunteers to add to our already fantastic team of volunteers. If you would like to give yourself a new challenge and become a volunteer, please feel free to email us [email protected]